Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why a Building Inspection Guru Blogsite & Who am I

A Good question-Why set up a blog site for building inspections?


For years I have been asked for advice on building matters.

As a Building Inspector I issue reports on many houses, whether for prepurchase, for presale, or staged inspections or handover inspections on new homes. I also provide reports on specific issues home owners may have.

This blog site has been set up as a service:

1    to those who use my services through my company Reliable Home Inspections and want further clarification on issues addressed in my reports.

2    to anyone who has an interest in the maintenance of buildings and in particular homes.

I intend to develep a library of posts over time that cover many building maintennace related topics, provide insights into building matters and provide hints and tips to homeowners that willhelp them to make their house a home.

Another question. Who am I....


Check the about me tag on the right hand side of this blog.

7 comments:

  1. Serious lover of your blog a considerable number of your blog posts have really helped me out. lookingtowards updates!
    structural engineer ny
    building inspection service NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
    structural engineer New York
    structural engineers New York

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really simple tips so I have used all these tips and I am surprised that this all works fine. We are offering the best service for designer homes & maintenance or repair service also available at cheap price for us.
    building inspections auckland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, great thoughts can be useful in day to day life, thanks for sharing. Our company provides the best Debt collection training in New Zealand at prominent cost. Thanks for visiting your blog.
    Debt collection training nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must also depend on the market’s present condition for moving forward. A minor step should be taken forecasting the anticipated outcome. However the mentioned information will help a novice to take steps reminding the consequences.

    Retrieving data. Wait a few seconds and try to cut or copy again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We must get best advice from qualified and registered Building Inspector to secure our building from forthcoming problems. Great work... Helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete